- Covid-19 report
- The world has been in for a terrible time, it seems. My family just barely escaped meeting covid 19 face to face since we left Thailand just as the first cases were starting to spread. Today, CO is starting to enact more stringent measures. For me, someone with asthma and a history of susceptibility to chronic lung issues, I'm basically going to be housebound save for biking with my dog, Brie.
Before we got that order, my mom and I went to Target. It's a bit eerie. Good portions of the shelves were empty, signs were up everywhere warning us that there were limits to how many of a single item you could purchase, used cart wipes littered the ground, and you watch your fellow shoppers to make sure no one gets too close. We used hand sanitizer a few times, and I saw a few workers with latex gloves on. I hope they're able to get what they need to stay healthy. The deaths in Italy are awful. My sister and her family will be avoiding all contact with us for the near future.
In the US, the mistreatment of the average person in a blue collar job has become very clear to all of us, though of course everyone who has ever worked a low-paying job already knows that. Please, we just want to make enough money to have a home and eat and have hobbies that make us happy...
- 03/22/2020 @ 7:34pm MDT (America/Denver)
- Goodbye, Grandpa
- I wonder if you knew most of the family had descended upon your house this weekend to say goodbye, even though you were mostly asleep and unable to communicate the whole time.
- 02/16/2020 @ 11:27am MST (America/Denver)
- Farewell, Quincy
- You were the best boy.
Oct. 17, 2003 - Feb. 1, 2020
- 02/01/2020 @ 1:28pm MST (America/Denver)
This site is a personal art site and therefore does not necessarily present itself as a polished portfolio full of eulogies to my professional accomplishments. It has been around since 2003, which makes it pretty old now that I think about it. The name means dragon-dragon in Japanese, because I love dragons and I wasn't too great at names back then (case in point: my leopard gecko was named Gecko). I've taken to using the name Surros Gallery since it's much easier to remember, but this URL continues to be my home on the internet. It still functions as a repository for many of my creative ventures, from art to photography to silly site pages, so take a look around and enjoy!
Things about me that don't involve dragons: I enjoy writing, video games, and creating things in general.
Copyright 2003-2019 Surros Gallery